Traditional window fans are held in place by closing the window down onto the fan. This Air King Window Fan is made of an impact resistant plastic housing, powder coated steel front grill and blade. His fan is way older than mine, but runs better and likely will outlast my 'new' one. Window fan can cool the whole house; Front mounted rotary switch; Impact resistant plastic housing; Powder coated blades and grills; Fits window openings 27 38 inches wide and 26.25 inches tall; 3 speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated motor; Close window behind fan in severe weather; CFM: High 3560, medium … Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan" Color: NA Features: 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated; Front mounted rotary switch; Front Mounted SwitchImpact resistant plastic housing and blade with powder coated steel front grill; OSHA … Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan. This website is supported by readers. AirKing 9166 Whole House Window Fan Freshness at Full Speed AirKing is a high-performance ventilation system that is very helpful during the summer heat since it intakes quite a lot of fresh and cool air from outside. Air King 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan with Storm Guard Housing from the Window Fans Collection Personal comfort is something that no one should have to sacrifice during those sweltering summer months, and with Air King's 9166 whole house window fan, you'll find yourself cool and relaxed no matter what the outside weather might be. AirKing 9166 20″ Whole House Window Fan. Item #1474354. Shop whole house fans and a variety of heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com. BEST OFFERS, DISCOUNTS, PRICE & BUY AirKing 9166 20" Whole House Window Fan # AirKing 9166 20" Whole House Window Fan REVIEW! Please try again. Air King 9166F 20" Whole House Window Fan, 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated. Intex vs. King Koil: What Air Mattress Brand is Best? This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Details. And then, you place the fan into the frame of the window, and you close the window. Vents entire house as advertised. Please try again. Air King's Storm Guard feature enables the window to be closed behind the fan during inclement weather, or when securing the home. Air King 9166 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan with Storm Guard Housing from the Personal comfort is something that no one should have to sacrifice during those sweltering summer months, and with Air King 's 9166 whole house window fan, you'll find yourself cool and relaxed no matter what the outside weather might be. Plastic isn’t the strongest material, but due to its application and design, the Air King 9166F can withstand quite a bit of force. The industrial grade fan motor means high velocity air circulation with little to no maintenance. Don't waste valuable minutes removing the fan when a storm is about to it! It worked great for another 15 years--with very quiet and smooth operation. Low setting is very quiet. You can buy Air King 9166F 20" Whole-House Window Fan and reviews other products in our store!!! ... QuietCool Energy Saver 20-in Steel Single Direct Drive Whole House Fan. The Air King 9166 is used to circulate air in any room whether in a residential or work setting. Traditional window fans are held in place by closing the window down onto the fan. Was actually looking at a whole house fan on my ceiling. Right before we dive in, it’s important to define what a whole house window fan is. If you’re using the medium fan speed, the fan will make 57 decibels of noise. Cool and Circulate Air in Any Room. And, if you’re using the highest fan speed, the fan will make 64 decibels of noise. Controls: Front mounted rotary switch. Sold by Tekcom Shop USA. Control is via a front mounted rotary switch. You’ll be using this mode if there’s a lot of hot air in your home that you would like to get rid of. So, there is a market for them--but for a quality product! But, when you need to take the fan out, you need to open up the window and then grab onto the fan. Traditional window fans are held in place by closing the window down onto the fan. Specifications: Type: Window Mount Speed: Reversible 3 Propeller Dia The motor is rated at 1.4, 1.2 and 1.0 amps and170, 145 and 115 watts on highm medium and low. Works really well. Air King 9166F 20" Whole House Window Fan 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated Front mounted rotary switch and RPM (High/Med/Low) is 1600 / 1450 / 1100. This dial is there so that you can quickly and easily change the speed of the fan. We haven't used the air conditioner at night at all last summer. The Air King 9166F Whole House Window Fan includes a three-speed motor with air flow ranging from 2510 to 3560 CFM. Air King's reversible Window Fans with the exclusive Storm Guard® feature are available in sizes to fit virtually any window. Very cost-effective if the air cools down at night. Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan. FREE Shipping. Product Description. Unable to add item to List. If you still keep asking more details on this product, so read the opinions of those who previously used it. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca. It worked great for another 15 years- … Air King 9166 20" Whole House Window Fan for 9100 Series Industrial Fans. Cool down the whole house using one wonder window fan, the Air King 20 Inch Whole House Window Fan. for Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan. But, the three fan speeds are for “Exhaust”, which means that the fan is pushing the air that is in your home outside. Air King 9166 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan with Storm Guard Housing from the Personal comfort is something that no one should have to sacrifice during those sweltering summer months, and with Air King 's 9166 whole house window fan, you'll find yourself cool and relaxed no matter what the outside weather might be. You can buy Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan Shops & Purchase Online.. This thing shook the window so much it could be felt dow stairs. As for width, the Air King 9166F fits into window openings that are between 27-inches in width, and 38-inches in width. I brought it inside and turned it on. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 9155: 3-speed, 1/16 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor. Buy the right product at the right price every time at Shopzilla. Particularly, the great amount of vibration and noise--which continually gets worse. Plus, it doesn’t cost a lot of money, so you don’t have to break the bank to purchase it! Window openings that are in between 27 and 37 inches wide x 26.25 inches tall will house this particular fan … Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan Details Are you looking for Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan online to buy? When the cool air flows into your home, this makes your home a lot cooler, adding to your comfort. If this is a gift, consider shipping to a different address. When at my son's house I occasionally just turn on his Air King 20" (the old one I gave him) just to experience how good the Air King product used to be--smooth as silk. Click Here For More Detail. With this in mind, Air King equipped this model with a 3-speed, 1-phase motor and sleeve bearing, permanent split capacitor. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + $215.53 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Germany. The motor is 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated with a permanent split capacitor. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2017. Very powerful, but a little noisy, so keep it as far away from where you are as possible. Low was great, quiet and move some air. May have reduced the price now. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The Air King 9166F is made of an impact-resistant plastic housing. Compliance: ETL, OSHA. May have reduced the price now. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Air King 9166 20-inch Whole House Window Fan at the best online prices at eBay! Discuss: Air King 9166 Whole House - cooling fan Sign in to comment. Models Available Only in United States 9166F - 20" Whole House Window Fan 9155 - Window Fan . I put it in the window, turned it on, and couldn't believe how poorly it performed. What this does is it keeps the fan from falling out of the window or becoming loose. They used to cost about $100.00 more (as I recall--about $250.00), but I'd pay the extra any day for a good quality/performing product. Pricing is something important that you have to think about and you should have a research before you buy something online including Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan. Air King 9166 20" Wholehouse Window Fan These Reversible Window Fans with Our Exclusive Storm Guard Feature are Available in a Variety of Sizes to Fit Virtually any Window Motor: 3-Speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 Phase, Permanently Lubricated, Ball Bearing, Permanent Split Capacitor Control: Front Mounted Rotary Switch … Air King's reversible Window Fans with the exclusive Storm Guard® feature are available in sizes to fit virtually any window. If you looking the best deal for this product, this is the right place. During the summer, you shouldn’t turn the window fan on when it’s daytime, but at night, when the air is cooler, you can turn on the window fan, and that will allow the cool air to flow into your home. The Air King 9166 is used to circulate air in any room whether in a residential or work setting. Shows what's inside and can’t be hidden. Shop whole house fans and a variety of heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com. It cools tje room down fairlywell.its not an air conditioner But it one of the best fans...I did not have any motor issues yet..like that sound others reported...it easy to mount and stay very sturdy..no issues here except the price is too high for a fan might as well get an air conditioner with that price.. Air King 9166 20 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Fan - $100 (Gastonia, NC) condition: new ... Air King's innovative Storm Guard® housing system allows you to shut the window behind your fan during unexpected bouts of bad weather without having to physically remove the fan itself. In this quick buying guide, we’re going to be taking a look at the Air King 9166F Whole House Window Fan. yes, we have” Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan” here. May have reduced the price now. This fan moves enough air to ventilate a very large area. Air King Whole House Fan include characteristics like: Mounting Location: Window, Housing Material: Impact Resistant Plastic, Number Of Blades: 3..This item … 20" Whole House Fan • 120V/60 Hz Electrically reversible for air intake or exhaust OSHA-compliant guards 6-ft., 18/3-cond. Sold by Tekcom Shop USA. My uncle gave me a USED one he was no longer using in the early 1980's. Only 6 left in stock. Motor: 9166F: 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor. If you’re using the lowest fan speed, the fan will make around 50 decibels of noise. About 15 years later my son bought an old large house w/o ac during a hot summer. But, if you want the fan to move more slowly, then you should choose the first fan speed. Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan Exhaust fans sends stale indoor air out and fresh outdoor air in. The motor is UL listed and fan guard complies with OSHA regulations. 1). Traditional window fans are held in place by closing the window down onto the fan. We mounted it in a window in a location remote from our bedroom (in the laundry room) and when we go to bed, turn on the fan and open a window in our bedroom. The 9166F features impact resistant housing and a powder coated steel front grille and blades. So I set it up on exhaust and the highest level and I cracked the windows open in the living room and kitchen and yup you can feel the breeze coming in through the windows. Study more details and think before selecting is certainly a great concept that most people really should do. Air King 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan with Storm Guard Housing from the Window Fans Collection Model: 9166 from the Window Fans Collection If you buy this fan, make sure you return it within 30 days if it rattles much or you will regret it. LG vs. Frigidaire FFRA0511R1: Window Air Conditioner Comparison, Air King 9166F 20" Whole House Window Fan, Air King 9166F 20" Whole House Window Fan Review, Rowenta VU5670 Turbo vs. AmazonBasics Standing Pedestal Fans. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. With a powerful motor, this fan is the perfect cooling solution for instant air circulation and cooling. I love this fan..people wrote it made too much noise..but nothing unbearable only when you put it on the max settings. In … Sold by hnfshop (US Seller) and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. You can buy Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan Shops & Purchase Online.. To start, the Air King 9166F has a height that’s around 26.25-inches. Product Description 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated Front mounted rotary switch Front Mounted… Product Description. My uncle gave me a USED one he was no longer using in the early 1980's. I made a frame to mount it to that I can place in the windoframe without damaging the window casing. Also, it's a very secure installation - we mounted it inside the window, so when we leave we just close and lock the window and the house is tight. Desk and table fan, Battery Powered Pedestal Fan. Not sure what I'll do when the 'new' one burns out. A whole house window fan is just like a regular window fan, but it’s usually designed for larger windows so that more air can pass through. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! >>>See More Product Details<<< Read info : Air King 9166F 20" Whole-House Window Fan; You can visit here you will be found the Air King 9166F 20" Whole-House Window Fan for you. Sold by llb-live.love.buy an eBay Marketplace seller. 20 Inch Whole House Window Fan - Sale - 20" Window Fan will fit in windows 27" to 38" wide x 26-1/4" high. 3 speed air delivery rates in both intake and exhaust (can be reversed for either operation electrically). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It's really worth it for the price. Front Mounted Switch, Impact Resistant Plastic Housing, Powder Coated Steel Front Grill and Blade, OSHA approved. You can buy Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan Shops & Purchase Online. Model 9166 is a 20-Inch Whole House Window Fan. Special discount on AirKing 9166 20" Whole House Window Fan, Click here to get it: http://amzn.to/2C4rvUx. Review & Comparison, Last Update October 20, 2020 . Whether it's for an industrial setting such as a manufacturing plant, warehouse or factory or a commercial setting such as an office, school or hospital, Air King has the perfect solution for you. dB - (High/Med/Low) 64 / 57 / 50, Fits window openings that are between 27" to 38” wide by 26.25" high.Cube (feet):5.42. The fan has a powerful motor capable of … 20 Inch Whole House Window Fan - Sale - 20" Window Fan will fit in windows 27" to 38" wide x 26-1/4" high. Powder-coated steel is a very strong material, and so the grill and blades are incredibly durable and can withstand quite a bit of force. When it finally gave out in the mid/latter 1990s, I bought another Air King 20" and it again worked great--with very smooth, non vibrating operation. Lasko W09560 Bluetooth Enabled Twin 9-Inch Window Fan with Independent Electrically Reversible Intake & Exhaust Motors with Thermostat and Timer for Bedroom Indoor Home Use, White, Comfort Zone CZ319WT 9-inch Twin Window Fan with Manual Reversible Airflow Control, Auto-Locking Expanders and 2-Speed Fan Switch, SAILFLO Exhaust Shutter Fan 8 Inch 300 CFM, 2 Direction Reversible Strong Airflow Ventilation Blower for Bathroom Attic Kitchen Window Basement, 8" Diameter Propeller - 12"×12"Panel, Lasko Twin Electric Reverse Window Fan, EA, BLACK+DECKER Mini Box Fan – Tabletop Quiet 9 Inch Desk Box Fans Frameless BFB09W White, Exhaust Shutter Fan 300 CFM, 2 Direction Reversible Strong Airflow Wall Mounted Vent Fans, Ventilation Blower for Bathroom Attic Kitchen Window Basement (8 inch / 110V). Castle For Sale Uk, Occupational Health And Safety Act Harassment, Housekeeping Assistant Cv, Boon Flair Tray Broken, Shirakiku Brand Sukoyaka Brown Rice, Cadbury Drinking Chocolate 500g, Maintenance Skills Checklist, แชร์ผ่าน Facebookแชร์ผ่าน Line" />

air king 9166 20" whole house window fan

When the fan is on, it doesn’t make too much noise. First thoughts was impressive, looks well build and easy to mount. Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan Save on Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan. In exhaust mode it creates a negative pressure in the whole house so you just open a window where you want to let the cool night air in. Cool and Circulate Air in Any Room The Air King 9166 is utilized to circle air in any room whether in a private or work setting. Customary window fans are held set up by shutting the window down onto the fan. Controls: Front mounted rotary switch. Bionaire BW2300-N Twin Reversible Airflow Window Fan with Remote Control, 2 Blades, White CDN$118.89. It fits into openings of that size with ease, but if the openings are taller than that, then it won’t be able to fit into the opening. power cord with integrated safety plug Can be mounted on inside or outside of window trim to provide air movement where permanent attic-mounted ventilating fans cannot be … Air King 9166F 20" Whole House Window Fan. Buy the Air King 9166 na Direct. While this is effective, if you ever need to close the window, you have to physically remove the fan from the window. The fan comes with storm guard slider panels and is designed to allow the window to close behind it in severe weather. Learn how your comment data is processed. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Air King 9166 20-Inch Whole House Window Fan at Amazon.com. See reviews and store ratings for Air King 9166 20 in Window Fan - Powder Coated. For over forty years and counting, Air King continues to demonstrate their reputation for making high quality ventilation products. The simple fact is the quality of the Air King 20" whole house window fan has been decreasing in quality for the last 30+ years--the length of time I've been using them. There was a problem completing your request. Air King 9166 20" Whole House Window Fan for 9100 Series Industrial Fans. I would rather not have to send it out because of the size of the box but if they do something worthwhile I will update the stars. yes, we have” Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan” here. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. What’s the Most Realistic Electric Fireplace? Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Most window fans are known for being quite noisy, and while the Air King 9166F Whole House Window Fan certainly isn’t quiet, it’s quieter than many other window fans. Air King 9166 20″ Whole-House Window Fan is a good example of excellent product you can order on the net. Shop for the Air King 9166 na 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan with Storm Guard Housing from the Window Fans Collection and save. The motor is UL listed and fan guard complies with OSHA regulations. The 1600 RPMs of power are designed to expel stale indoor air and let in the fresh outdoor air. The Air King Whole House Fan (9166 20") continues the line of Air King fans known for their quality and durability. Air king 9166 20 find the largest selection of air king 9166 20' wholehouse window fan at discount cleaning. Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Housewares Shop! Buy air king 9166 20, air king window fan, whole house window fan at affordable prices. Control is via a front mounted rotary switch. I'm always on the lookout for a company to come out with a good one. It is a bit noisy but that's why I have it towards the back of the house and not in our living room window. It has a front-mounted rotary control to select desired speed. on sale now. Traditional window fans are held in place by closing the window down onto the fan. This whole-house fan fits windows measuring 27 to 38 inches by 26 ¼ inches. This powerful motor is rated at 120-volts, 1/6-horsepower and has 3-speed settings for cubic feet per minute of 3560, 3120 and 2510 on high, medium and low and rotations per minute of 1600, 1450 and 1100 on high, medium and low. item 5 Air King 9166 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan 5 - Air King 9166 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan $171.92 Free shipping for Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan. Study more details and think before selecting is certainly a great concept that most people really should do. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. If you have a window that’s less than 27-inches wide, it won’t fit, and the same goes for a window that’s larger than 38-inches in width. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2019. If you are in a budget trying to stay cool for the summer this could really help you out. It fits in windows 27-38 wide x 26-1/4 high. This fan is compliant with OSHA and ETL. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. for Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan. Powerful but unbalanced makes for a very loud fan. No matter where you live, fresh air is what's essential for a well-being. Last Updated On Tuesday November 24th, 2020 This article contains references to products that we track and research from the Amazon Affiliates Program. Air King 9166 20″ Whole-House Window Fan is best for a person with limited funds. What's in The Box 20 Whole House Window Fan Owner Features 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated Front mounted rotary switch Front Mounted Switch, Impact Resistant Plastic Housing, Powder ... Air King 9166 20" Whole House Window Fan for 9100 Series Industrial Fans. 3 speed air delivery rates in both intake and exhaust (can be reversed for either operation electrically). Air King 20 inch fan. It hasn't really got hot just yet I tested this out at about mid 80 degrees and it feels really cool in the house. It is beyond the return window so I'm left with a $155 fan that I can only use on its lowest speed or its going to tear itself out of my window frame. It really does bring the out side air inside. yes, we have” Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan” here. The Air King 9166F Whole House Window Fan includes a three-speed motor with air flow ranging from 2510 to 3560 CFM. With an electronically reversible fan such as the Holmes® Electronically Reversible Twin Window Fan , you get the added bonus of one fan blade pulling in the fresh air and the second one blowing out the stale, indoor air. To know a little more about Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan, take a look at this web page to read and see what are the options that come with this product and then you can determine whether Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan fits the needs you have or not. Air king 9166 20 find the largest selection of air king 9166 20' wholehouse window fan at discount cleaning. Shop online for Air King 9166 20 in Window Fan - Powder Coated and compare prices. Air King offers a full line of industrial grade and commercial grade air circulating solutions. We give you the best price for this good product. This is a whole house window fan that comes directly from Air King, and Air King has manufactured a number of different fans over the years. If you live in a place where night-time temperatures drop (we're in the high desert of New Mexico) this is an absolute necessity. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, KEN BROWN 12 Inch Shutter Exhaust Fan Wall Mounted,Aluminum with 1.65 Meters Power Cord Kit,High Speed 1800CFM,Vent fan for Commercial,Greenhouse,Attic,Shed,Shop.

Traditional window fans are held in place by closing the window down onto the fan. This Air King Window Fan is made of an impact resistant plastic housing, powder coated steel front grill and blade. His fan is way older than mine, but runs better and likely will outlast my 'new' one. Window fan can cool the whole house; Front mounted rotary switch; Impact resistant plastic housing; Powder coated blades and grills; Fits window openings 27 38 inches wide and 26.25 inches tall; 3 speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated motor; Close window behind fan in severe weather; CFM: High 3560, medium … Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan" Color: NA Features: 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated; Front mounted rotary switch; Front Mounted SwitchImpact resistant plastic housing and blade with powder coated steel front grill; OSHA … Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan. This website is supported by readers. AirKing 9166 Whole House Window Fan Freshness at Full Speed AirKing is a high-performance ventilation system that is very helpful during the summer heat since it intakes quite a lot of fresh and cool air from outside. Air King 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan with Storm Guard Housing from the Window Fans Collection Personal comfort is something that no one should have to sacrifice during those sweltering summer months, and with Air King's 9166 whole house window fan, you'll find yourself cool and relaxed no matter what the outside weather might be. AirKing 9166 20″ Whole House Window Fan. Item #1474354. Shop whole house fans and a variety of heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com. BEST OFFERS, DISCOUNTS, PRICE & BUY AirKing 9166 20" Whole House Window Fan # AirKing 9166 20" Whole House Window Fan REVIEW! Please try again. Air King 9166F 20" Whole House Window Fan, 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated. Intex vs. King Koil: What Air Mattress Brand is Best? This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Details. And then, you place the fan into the frame of the window, and you close the window. Vents entire house as advertised. Please try again. Air King's Storm Guard feature enables the window to be closed behind the fan during inclement weather, or when securing the home. Air King 9166 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan with Storm Guard Housing from the Personal comfort is something that no one should have to sacrifice during those sweltering summer months, and with Air King 's 9166 whole house window fan, you'll find yourself cool and relaxed no matter what the outside weather might be. Plastic isn’t the strongest material, but due to its application and design, the Air King 9166F can withstand quite a bit of force. The industrial grade fan motor means high velocity air circulation with little to no maintenance. Don't waste valuable minutes removing the fan when a storm is about to it! It worked great for another 15 years--with very quiet and smooth operation. Low setting is very quiet. You can buy Air King 9166F 20" Whole-House Window Fan and reviews other products in our store!!! ... QuietCool Energy Saver 20-in Steel Single Direct Drive Whole House Fan. The Air King 9166 is used to circulate air in any room whether in a residential or work setting. Traditional window fans are held in place by closing the window down onto the fan. Was actually looking at a whole house fan on my ceiling. Right before we dive in, it’s important to define what a whole house window fan is. If you’re using the medium fan speed, the fan will make 57 decibels of noise. Cool and Circulate Air in Any Room. And, if you’re using the highest fan speed, the fan will make 64 decibels of noise. Controls: Front mounted rotary switch. Sold by Tekcom Shop USA. Control is via a front mounted rotary switch. You’ll be using this mode if there’s a lot of hot air in your home that you would like to get rid of. So, there is a market for them--but for a quality product! But, when you need to take the fan out, you need to open up the window and then grab onto the fan. Traditional window fans are held in place by closing the window down onto the fan. Specifications: Type: Window Mount Speed: Reversible 3 Propeller Dia The motor is rated at 1.4, 1.2 and 1.0 amps and170, 145 and 115 watts on highm medium and low. Works really well. Air King 9166F 20" Whole House Window Fan 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated Front mounted rotary switch and RPM (High/Med/Low) is 1600 / 1450 / 1100. This dial is there so that you can quickly and easily change the speed of the fan. We haven't used the air conditioner at night at all last summer. The Air King 9166F Whole House Window Fan includes a three-speed motor with air flow ranging from 2510 to 3560 CFM. Air King's reversible Window Fans with the exclusive Storm Guard® feature are available in sizes to fit virtually any window. Very cost-effective if the air cools down at night. Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan. FREE Shipping. Product Description. Unable to add item to List. If you still keep asking more details on this product, so read the opinions of those who previously used it. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca. It worked great for another 15 years- … Air King 9166 20" Whole House Window Fan for 9100 Series Industrial Fans. Cool down the whole house using one wonder window fan, the Air King 20 Inch Whole House Window Fan. for Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan. But, the three fan speeds are for “Exhaust”, which means that the fan is pushing the air that is in your home outside. Air King 9166 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan with Storm Guard Housing from the Personal comfort is something that no one should have to sacrifice during those sweltering summer months, and with Air King 's 9166 whole house window fan, you'll find yourself cool and relaxed no matter what the outside weather might be. You can buy Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan Shops & Purchase Online.. This thing shook the window so much it could be felt dow stairs. As for width, the Air King 9166F fits into window openings that are between 27-inches in width, and 38-inches in width. I brought it inside and turned it on. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 9155: 3-speed, 1/16 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor. Buy the right product at the right price every time at Shopzilla. Particularly, the great amount of vibration and noise--which continually gets worse. Plus, it doesn’t cost a lot of money, so you don’t have to break the bank to purchase it! Window openings that are in between 27 and 37 inches wide x 26.25 inches tall will house this particular fan … Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan Details Are you looking for Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan online to buy? When the cool air flows into your home, this makes your home a lot cooler, adding to your comfort. If this is a gift, consider shipping to a different address. When at my son's house I occasionally just turn on his Air King 20" (the old one I gave him) just to experience how good the Air King product used to be--smooth as silk. Click Here For More Detail. With this in mind, Air King equipped this model with a 3-speed, 1-phase motor and sleeve bearing, permanent split capacitor. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + $215.53 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Germany. The motor is 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated with a permanent split capacitor. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2017. Very powerful, but a little noisy, so keep it as far away from where you are as possible. Low was great, quiet and move some air. May have reduced the price now. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The Air King 9166F is made of an impact-resistant plastic housing. Compliance: ETL, OSHA. May have reduced the price now. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Air King 9166 20-inch Whole House Window Fan at the best online prices at eBay! Discuss: Air King 9166 Whole House - cooling fan Sign in to comment. Models Available Only in United States 9166F - 20" Whole House Window Fan 9155 - Window Fan . I put it in the window, turned it on, and couldn't believe how poorly it performed. What this does is it keeps the fan from falling out of the window or becoming loose. They used to cost about $100.00 more (as I recall--about $250.00), but I'd pay the extra any day for a good quality/performing product. Pricing is something important that you have to think about and you should have a research before you buy something online including Air King 9166 20" Whole-House Window Fan. Air King 9166 20" Wholehouse Window Fan These Reversible Window Fans with Our Exclusive Storm Guard Feature are Available in a Variety of Sizes to Fit Virtually any Window Motor: 3-Speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 Phase, Permanently Lubricated, Ball Bearing, Permanent Split Capacitor Control: Front Mounted Rotary Switch … Air King's reversible Window Fans with the exclusive Storm Guard® feature are available in sizes to fit virtually any window. If you looking the best deal for this product, this is the right place. During the summer, you shouldn’t turn the window fan on when it’s daytime, but at night, when the air is cooler, you can turn on the window fan, and that will allow the cool air to flow into your home. The Air King 9166 is used to circulate air in any room whether in a residential or work setting. Shows what's inside and can’t be hidden. Shop whole house fans and a variety of heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com. It cools tje room down fairlywell.its not an air conditioner But it one of the best fans...I did not have any motor issues yet..like that sound others reported...it easy to mount and stay very sturdy..no issues here except the price is too high for a fan might as well get an air conditioner with that price.. Air King 9166 20 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Fan - $100 (Gastonia, NC) condition: new ... Air King's innovative Storm Guard® housing system allows you to shut the window behind your fan during unexpected bouts of bad weather without having to physically remove the fan itself. In this quick buying guide, we’re going to be taking a look at the Air King 9166F Whole House Window Fan. yes, we have” Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan” here. May have reduced the price now. This fan moves enough air to ventilate a very large area. Air King Whole House Fan include characteristics like: Mounting Location: Window, Housing Material: Impact Resistant Plastic, Number Of Blades: 3..This item … 20" Whole House Fan • 120V/60 Hz Electrically reversible for air intake or exhaust OSHA-compliant guards 6-ft., 18/3-cond. Sold by Tekcom Shop USA. My uncle gave me a USED one he was no longer using in the early 1980's. Only 6 left in stock. Motor: 9166F: 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor. If you’re using the lowest fan speed, the fan will make around 50 decibels of noise. About 15 years later my son bought an old large house w/o ac during a hot summer. But, if you want the fan to move more slowly, then you should choose the first fan speed. Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan Exhaust fans sends stale indoor air out and fresh outdoor air in. The motor is UL listed and fan guard complies with OSHA regulations. 1). Traditional window fans are held in place by closing the window down onto the fan. We mounted it in a window in a location remote from our bedroom (in the laundry room) and when we go to bed, turn on the fan and open a window in our bedroom. The 9166F features impact resistant housing and a powder coated steel front grille and blades. So I set it up on exhaust and the highest level and I cracked the windows open in the living room and kitchen and yup you can feel the breeze coming in through the windows. Study more details and think before selecting is certainly a great concept that most people really should do. Air King 26-3/4 Inch 3560 CFM Whole House Window Mounted Fan with Storm Guard Housing from the Window Fans Collection Model: 9166 from the Window Fans Collection If you buy this fan, make sure you return it within 30 days if it rattles much or you will regret it. LG vs. Frigidaire FFRA0511R1: Window Air Conditioner Comparison, Air King 9166F 20" Whole House Window Fan, Air King 9166F 20" Whole House Window Fan Review, Rowenta VU5670 Turbo vs. AmazonBasics Standing Pedestal Fans. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. With a powerful motor, this fan is the perfect cooling solution for instant air circulation and cooling. I love this fan..people wrote it made too much noise..but nothing unbearable only when you put it on the max settings. In … Sold by hnfshop (US Seller) and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. You can buy Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan Shops & Purchase Online.. To start, the Air King 9166F has a height that’s around 26.25-inches. Product Description 3-speed, 1/6 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated Front mounted rotary switch Front Mounted… Product Description. My uncle gave me a USED one he was no longer using in the early 1980's. I made a frame to mount it to that I can place in the windoframe without damaging the window casing. Also, it's a very secure installation - we mounted it inside the window, so when we leave we just close and lock the window and the house is tight. Desk and table fan, Battery Powered Pedestal Fan. Not sure what I'll do when the 'new' one burns out. A whole house window fan is just like a regular window fan, but it’s usually designed for larger windows so that more air can pass through. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! >>>See More Product Details<<< Read info : Air King 9166F 20" Whole-House Window Fan; You can visit here you will be found the Air King 9166F 20" Whole-House Window Fan for you. Sold by llb-live.love.buy an eBay Marketplace seller. 20 Inch Whole House Window Fan - Sale - 20" Window Fan will fit in windows 27" to 38" wide x 26-1/4" high. 3 speed air delivery rates in both intake and exhaust (can be reversed for either operation electrically). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It's really worth it for the price. Front Mounted Switch, Impact Resistant Plastic Housing, Powder Coated Steel Front Grill and Blade, OSHA approved. You can buy Air King 9166 20 Whole-House Window Fan Shops & Purchase Online. Model 9166 is a 20-Inch Whole House Window Fan. Special discount on AirKing 9166 20" Whole House Window Fan, Click here to get it: http://amzn.to/2C4rvUx. Review & Comparison, Last Update October 20, 2020 . Whether it's for an industrial setting such as a manufacturing plant, warehouse or factory or a commercial setting such as an office, school or hospital, Air King has the perfect solution for you. dB - (High/Med/Low) 64 / 57 / 50, Fits window openings that are between 27" to 38” wide by 26.25" high.Cube (feet):5.42. The fan has a powerful motor capable of … 20 Inch Whole House Window Fan - Sale - 20" Window Fan will fit in windows 27" to 38" wide x 26-1/4" high. Powder-coated steel is a very strong material, and so the grill and blades are incredibly durable and can withstand quite a bit of force. When it finally gave out in the mid/latter 1990s, I bought another Air King 20" and it again worked great--with very smooth, non vibrating operation. Lasko W09560 Bluetooth Enabled Twin 9-Inch Window Fan with Independent Electrically Reversible Intake & Exhaust Motors with Thermostat and Timer for Bedroom Indoor Home Use, White, Comfort Zone CZ319WT 9-inch Twin Window Fan with Manual Reversible Airflow Control, Auto-Locking Expanders and 2-Speed Fan Switch, SAILFLO Exhaust Shutter Fan 8 Inch 300 CFM, 2 Direction Reversible Strong Airflow Ventilation Blower for Bathroom Attic Kitchen Window Basement, 8" Diameter Propeller - 12"×12"Panel, Lasko Twin Electric Reverse Window Fan, EA, BLACK+DECKER Mini Box Fan – Tabletop Quiet 9 Inch Desk Box Fans Frameless BFB09W White, Exhaust Shutter Fan 300 CFM, 2 Direction Reversible Strong Airflow Wall Mounted Vent Fans, Ventilation Blower for Bathroom Attic Kitchen Window Basement (8 inch / 110V).

Castle For Sale Uk, Occupational Health And Safety Act Harassment, Housekeeping Assistant Cv, Boon Flair Tray Broken, Shirakiku Brand Sukoyaka Brown Rice, Cadbury Drinking Chocolate 500g, Maintenance Skills Checklist,